Last modified on 6/19/2014 8:44 PM by User.
TutorMatch - Creating a Tutor Account
A step-by-step description for tutors that need to register their preferred schedule and subjects for TutorMatch sessions.
1. From the admin homepage, click on the 'Register as a Tutor' link at the bottom.
2. Enter the information in all of the required fields (marked with an *). When completed, click the "Next" button at the end of the page.
Note that if the username has already been taken you will be prompted to enter a different one.
3. On the next page, select the subjects and the languages in which you will be tutoring. Then click the "Save" button at the end of the page.
4. Once you completed created your username, you still need to enter your preferred schedule. On the page after submitting your preferred subjects, select "click here" to go to the login link.
5. On the following page, enter your username and password and click "Login".
6. On the following page put your mouse over the "My Schedule" tab. From the drop-down menu, select the "My Preferred Schedule" tab.
7. On the next page you will enter your preferred schedule. Before entering your schedule, check your time zone. If your time zone is not correct, select the "click here" link. On the pop-up window, select your timezone and then click "Continue My Scheduling" to continue entering your preferred schedule.
8. For your preferred schedule, enter the day, the start time, and the end time that you are available for TutorMatch sessions. For instructions on how to enter your hours, select the "Click here for instructions" link underneath the top menu.
9. Once you finish entering your preferred schedule, click the "Submit" button at the end of the list. If there were no errors in your schedule, you will remain in the preferred scheduled page and the following message will appear: "Your preferred schedule has been updated successfully."
If there are any errors, a popup window will inform you of the error. Click "OK" and fix the error.
10. Now logout and log back in. From your home page you will start seeing tentative sessions selected by students. Click the "Accept" button to confirm the session.
11. After the session has been accepted, you will see your scheduled TutorMatch sessions on your home page.