Last modified on 6/19/2014 8:25 PM by User.
Register a new tutor
The following is a step-by-step guide for registering a new tutor.
1. Login into your admin account. Under the "Users" menu, select the "Tutor Categories" link.
2. From the popup window, select the folder where the tutor accounts are stored.
3. Click on the "Register a Tutor" button (as pictured below). Please note that the nearby "Add tutor to category" button " is disabled for your account.
4. Enter the information of all the required fields (marked with *). When completed, click the "Next" button at the end of the page.
Note that if the username has already been taken you will be prompted to enter a different one.
5. On the next page select all the subjects and languages approved for the tutor. If you are not certain which subjects are approved for the tutor, you can later add and/or remove subjects from the tutor's profile.
Once completed, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the window.
6. Once saved, the popup window will close and a message will show that the tutor has been successfully registered, and that a confirmation email has been sent to the tutor.