The following is a step-by-step guide for editing a tutor's subjects.
1. Login into your admin account. Under the "Users" menu, select the "Tutor Categories" link.
2. From the popup window, select the folder where the tutor accounts are stored.
3. Select the tutor profile that you want to edit.
4. A popup will show the selected tutor's profile. From the profile menu, select the "Subjects" link on the left.
5. Click on the the subjects and/or languages that you want to add for the tutor. Be aware that only subjects approved for the account will be available.
6. Once you made have added or removed the desired subjects and/or languages, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the window.
7. If there are no errors, you will see an "Update Successful" message at the top of the window. Any errors will prompt a popup error indicating the error. Correct the error and try again.